McClellan Park seeks out talented professionals at different levels of experience in many disciplines. Our goal is to hire outstanding people from diverse backgrounds who share our core values, and provide an environment for them to flourish. Interested parties may submit a resume to keep on file.
McClellan Park is an "Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer."
Commerical Real Estate Paralegal
This Paralegal position supports the Legal Counsel with the delivery of excellent client service that requires accuracy, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, and strong written and verbal communication skills. Must have experience handling commercial real estate transactions from beginning to end.
The responsibilities will include involvement and familiarity with all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, preparing contract summaries, strong drafting skills, working knowledge of entity formations and organization, lease preparation, preparing closing binders and other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate will have a 4 year degree from an accredited college or university and/or a paralegal certificate from an ABA approved paralegal program; highly developed organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines; ability to keep track of many details and transactions at the same time and adapt quickly to changing deadlines; familiarity with using computers for organizing and maintaining documents; strong communication skills and the ability to document and present information to management; and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Executive Assistant – LDK Ventures
• Interface with public and senior management. Present a professional image while coordinating meetings and following up on open tasks
• Prepare agendas and gather supporting materials for periodic management meetings
• Light phone duties
• Maintaining Calendar
• Coordinate signing of documents with legal team and signors
• Escrow and transaction coordination along with coordinating signatures
• Assist in event planning
• Light bookkeeping
• Light Marketing
• Open & distribute mail
• Order and maintain office supplies
• Liaison for IT issues (printers, copiers, computers and phones)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite