McClellan Park seeks out talented professionals at different levels of experience in many disciplines. Our goal is to hire outstanding people from diverse backgrounds who share our core values, and provide an environment for them to flourish. Interested parties may submit a resume to keep on file.
McClellan Park is an "Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer."
Assistant Property Manager
• General Responsibilities: The Assistant Property Manager is responsible to assist in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of assigned properties through a thorough understanding of the goals and objectives of each assigned property and implementation of the associated management strategies. The Assistant Property Manager will develop and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of the property, including all maintenance and repair, tenant relations, and financial aspects.
• Generate tenant satisfaction by providing excellent service. Respond to tenant requests and complaints in a timely and courteous manner and generate work orders directed to vendors or maintenance staff. Follow-up with tenants and service providers to insure prompt resolution of any issues.
• Conduct periodic site inspections and tenant space walk-throughs under supervision of a senior team member to ensure compliance with leases and safety policies, and proper upkeep of the property
• Proactively assist in managing the property to minimize tenant complaints and ensure high satisfaction
• Review and accurately code invoices for approval
• Ensure that property and lease files are accurately and timely maintained
• Assist in the preparation of year-end CAM reconciliation invoices to ensure they are submitted for payment in a timely and accurate manner
• Prepare and review financial reports and budgets for assigned properties
• Coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs and participate in walk-throughs
• Administer tenant compliance with lease terms
• Implement rent collections procedures to obtain timely collection of rent. Coordinate action/delinquency letters when needed
• Other duties as may by assigned
Keys to Success: The successful candidate will be a well-organized, proactive self-starter, placing a high priority on customer satisfaction, attention to detail, flexibility, excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, timeliness and accuracy of work, and a passion for working in a team-oriented environment in commercial real estate.
• College Degree
• 2-3 years’ experience in commercial real estate as a Property Administrator
• Knowledge of commercial buildings and building systems
• Working knowledge of MRI, Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel, and Laserfiche