McClellan Park seeks out talented professionals at different levels of experience in many disciplines. Our goal is to hire outstanding people from diverse backgrounds who share our core values, and provide an environment for them to flourish. Interested parties may submit a resume to keep on file.
McClellan Park is an "Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer."
Performs the administrative functions of the Property Management Team assuring a high level of professionalism in property issues, including timely response to and resolution of any tenant requests or concerns.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide full administrative support, including phone support, typing reports, filing and distribution of correspondence
• Schedule and coordinate meetings/special events, as requested
• Assist in lease administration activities, including tenant contacts and insurance information; generate reports as directed
• Prepare and coordinate bid proposals, service contracts, and schedule service calls. Assist in bidding process and assist Property Manager(s) in their vendor coordination efforts
• Prepare and code invoices for approval
• Maintain and update tenant and vendor information, including contracts, lease abstracts, insurance certificates, contact database, etc
• Support, track, and process encroachment permits for construction projects
• Monitor and maintain the property maintenance work order system and prepare reports for Property Manager on status of service requests
• Maintain lease, vendor contract, and property files, hard copy and electronic
• Promote and foster positive relationships with tenants and clients
• Assist with various management reports as well as annual budget preparation
• Other duties as directed by Property Management or Senior Management
• Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
• Customer Focus (internal and external)
• Organization Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• High school diploma/GED equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Customer service experience preferred
• Commercial Real Estate experience preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite preferred