What: 13th Annual Aerial Firefighting Conference
· Senator John McCain confirmed to address Aerial Firefighting leaders during the AFF two day conference
· The wildfire season in North America has been a challenging one for all concerned.
o 6,224,545 acres had been burned by a total of 37,894 fires by August 8th - According to the National Interagency Fire Centre
o The fire season is still at National Preparedness Level 4, the second highest level.
o It is against this backdrop that the 13th Aerial Firefighting International conference has returned to Sacramento, California.
When: March 22-23
Where: McClellan Conference Center, 5411 Luce Avenue, McClellan Ca 95652
Who: International Delegations
· The Forestry Departments
· Fire and Aviation Services
· Departments of Agriculture
· Military Units
Photo/Video Opportunities: McClellan Airport/McClellan Jet Services, 3028 Peacekeeper Way, McClellan Ca 95652
· AFF 2016 will conclude with an afternoon static and flying display of fixed and rotary aircraft with delivery systems. These demonstrations will take place at McClellan Airfield, a short five-minute journey from the Aerial Fire Fighting venue. Tangent Link will provide a complimentary shuttle service to and from the demonstrations.
Questions: For more information on the event visit http://tangentlink.com/event/aerial-firefighting-international-2016/#programme or for interviews contact Lorie Ozobiani